- In Vitro Fertilization
- IVF Process
- Chromosome Screening (CCS)
- PGD Testing
- ICSI Procedure
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Endometrial Biopsy Scratching
- Our Fertility Doctors & Personnel
- Baby Pictures
- IVF Package Cost
- Known Surrogate IVF Cost
- Egg Donor IVF Package Cost
- Embryos Sent to Your Local Clinic
- The Length of Stay Abroad
- Dental Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- Brazilian Buttlift Package
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Our Plastic Surgeons
- Addiction Treatments
Low Cost Alcohol Addiction Treatments Using
MedVacation is offering a Five Day Alcohol Addiction Detox Program with Antabuse Implants starting at $3,599. This package includes:
- Five to seven days inpatient alcohol treatment program
- Alcohol detox prior to implantation of Antabuse implant
- Blood work
- All physician and hospital fees for Antabuse implant surgery
- Antabuse implant
- Counseling and routine medical support during your stay abroad
- One month supply of Tianeptine and Truxal
- Round trip airfare for the patient from the major airport closest to the patient’s place of residence
- Ground transportation in the destination country to and from the hotel and medical facility throughout the stay
Our low cost, one week long alcohol addiction treatment packages offer greater than 70% cost savings over conventional inpatient alcohol addiction 28-day programs offered in the U.S. In addition, even counting two days dedicated to traveling, our Antabuse Implant Program allows you to complete your alcohol treatments within one week.
Alcohol detoxification, or detox, is an integral part of patient’s alcohol treatment.
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be taken to our private alcohol treatment center where you will start with your detox. This part of the treatments is important, because it rids patient’s body of alcohol. The detox may last between two and four days, during which time you will be closely monitored by a medical doctor and clinic’s medical staff. In addition, to help patients cope with the withdrawal of alcohol, the clinic will administer a variety of other drugs during the detox stage.
Once patient’s body is free of alcohol, a 30 minute surgical procedure is performed by a surgeon in local hospital to implant the “code.” Upon discharge from the rehab clinic, patients are given one month supply of Tianeptine and Truxal. These medications will help ease withdrawals and depression associated with ceasing alcohol use.
We provide full service, door-to-door medical procedure-based trips for U.S.-based patients who wish to receive alcohol and drug addiction treatment of quality comparable to that available in the U.S. for a fraction of the cost. We have hand-picked, evaluated and contracted alcohol and drug treatment professionals of the highest quality and education. MedVacation will facilitate payments for the procedures. Our travel agent partner will facilitate tourism activities, if our clients choose to engage in such activities while abroad.
Call us today for a free consultation with an addiction counselor or click below to get started.
We offer our clients easy and affordable financing for addiction treatments. To learn more click here.