- In Vitro Fertilization
- IVF Process
- Chromosome Screening (CCS)
- PGD Testing
- ICSI Procedure
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Endometrial Biopsy Scratching
- Our Fertility Doctors & Personnel
- Baby Pictures
- IVF Package Cost
- Known Surrogate IVF Cost
- Egg Donor IVF Package Cost
- Embryos Sent to Your Local Clinic
- The Length of Stay Abroad
- Dental Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- Brazilian Buttlift Package
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Our Plastic Surgeons
- Addiction Treatments
Embryos From Donor Egg Cycle Sent to Your Local IVF Clinic
Our clients who have difficulties traveling abroad or are not able to travel at all are able to use their local IVF clinics for transfer(s) and never leave the United States. For that, we created a service that would allow hopeful parents to use MedVacation partner clinics’ egg donors to create their own embryos. The embryos can then be delivered to the client’s own local IVF clinic in the U.S. for a subsequent embryo transfer.
The process is not only more affordable and convenient, but also offers the highest quality service for eager parents. Here is how it works. You can select a suitable donor from MedVacation’s list of egg donors. The male partner makes arrangements with a local clinic to collect and process semen. After collection, the semen sample is cryogenically frozen and sent to MedVacation’s clinic for intracytoplasmic sperm injection, or ICSI. MedVacation’s partner clinic stimulates the egg donor, retrieves eggs, and performs insemination. Once embryos reach optimum size and meet our embryologist’s criteria, they are delivered to your local IVF clinic. At that point the you and your own reproductive endocrinologist from the local clinic will plan a date for an embryo transfer.
The advantages of this service are numerous. An average donor egg cycle can cost $25,000 in the United States. MedVacation’s affordable $9,999 Local IVF Clinic Delivery package offers great savings. In addition, there is no waiting for egg donors from MedVacation’s U.S.-accredited international fertility clinics. And clients who have difficulties traveling abroad or are not able to travel at all are able to use their local IVF clinics for transfer(s) and never leave the United States.
MedVacation is offering a Local IVF Clinic with Donor Eggs Package for $9,999. This package includes:
- All doctor fees associated with services provided for the egg donor by gynecologist, embryologist, and urologist
- Donor recruitment and screening
- Compensation to the egg donor
- Donor testing
- Donor monitoring
- Ovulation induction drugs used to stimulate egg donor's multiple egg production
- Transvaginal egg retrieval
- Thawing of the sperm sample*
- In vitro fertilization
- Cryogenic freezing of embryos
- Cost of shipping embryos to your local IVF clinic in the U.S.
* You will be responsible for providing us with the description of the method used to freeze the sperm sample.
We guarantee that our clients will receive the same high quality In Vitro Fertilization treatment as those available in the U.S. Our partner clinic follows the standards of American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and is accredited by the American College of American Pathologists’ Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation program.
Screening Requirements for Egg Donors
- Cytogenetic screening (karyotyping)
- Evaluation by geneticist
- Evaluation by psychiatrist
- Evaluation by Gynecologist
- General practitioner’s examination
- HIV, hepatitis B and C, and Syphilis
- Analysis for cytomegalovirus
- Biochemical blood examination
- Biochemical blood examination
- Clinical urine analysis
- Test for genital herpes
- Test for gonorrhea
- Graim Stain Smear (Urogenital flora)
- Smear for Chlamydia
- Smear for micoplasma
- Smear for ureaplasma
- Smear for cytology
Call us today for a free consultation with a doctor and our affordable IVF package details or click below to get started.
We offer our clients easy and affordable financing for IVF treatments. To learn more click here.