- In Vitro Fertilization
- IVF Process
- Chromosome Screening (CCS)
- PGD Testing
- ICSI Procedure
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Endometrial Biopsy Scratching
- Our Fertility Doctors & Personnel
- Baby Pictures
- IVF Package Cost
- Known Surrogate IVF Cost
- Egg Donor IVF Package Cost
- Embryos Sent to Your Local Clinic
- The Length of Stay Abroad
- Dental Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- Brazilian Buttlift Package
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Our Plastic Surgeons
- Addiction Treatments
2 Cycles Egg Donor Program
Although donor egg IVF cycles have higher success rates than those using own eggs, it may take more than one try. Studies show that the potential for success with IVF treatment is the same, if the patient has up to four cycles. To increase your chances of achieving a successful pregnancy and to offer you more affordable options, we offer two and three cycles Egg Donor IVF Programs.
MedVacation is offering a 2 Cycles Donor Egg IVF Package starting at $14,399. This package includes:
- All doctor fees associated with services of reproductive endocrinologist, embryologist, and urologist
- Donor recruitment and screening
- Compensation to the egg donor
- Donor testing
- Donor monitoring
- Ovulation induction drugs used to stimulate egg donor's multiple egg production
- Transvaginal egg retrieval
- Sperm processing
- In vitro fertilization and Day 5 blastocyst fresh embryo transfer
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Transfer of previously frozen embryos (for the second cycle)
- Hotel accommodations for up to 7 days
- Visa arrangements and fees
- Round trip airfare for two from the major airport closest to the patient’s place of residence
- Ground transportation in the destination country to and from the hotel and medical facility throughout the stay
***Airfare and hotel accommodations for the second cycle are not included in the cost of this two cycles package.
This affordable Donor Egg IVF package for 2 consecutive cycles offers more than 50% cost savings over comparable multi cycle IVF packages offered in the U.S.
Beside the benefit of no waiting, our affordable egg donor IVF package offers approximately 50% cost savings over comparable IVF with donor eggs treatments offered in the U.S. Our overseas fertility clinic's overall clinical pregnancy rate in egg donation programs is 64%.
We hand-picked, evaluated and contracted physicians of the highest quality and education. Our partner doctors are board certified and often hold Ph.D. degrees in addition to their M.D. degrees. These physicians practice in accredited medical facilities and use the same equipment and drugs found in top In Vitro Fertilization clinics in the United States.
We guarantee that our clients will receive the same high quality In Vitro Fertilization treatment as those available in the U.S. Our international partner fertility clinic follows the standards of American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and is accredited by the American College of American Pathologists’ Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation program.
Call us today for a free consultation with one of our overseas IVF doctors and our affordable IVF package details or click below to get started.